* The ENERSOL system is not potable water compatible, not recommended for use with Glycol,and cannot be used in a pressurized water system.
* Covering the panels with glazing (plexiglass or glass) is not recommended
The ENERSOL system is not designed for winter use.
PLUMBING TECHNICAL TIPS:
* Use PVC pipe for plumbing, ABS is not UV stable and will degrade with outdoor use.
* Use Weld on 711 PVC cement – or a heavy-bodied PVC cement with pipe joints
* Ensure plumbing is straight, and properly fit – measure twice cut once
* At any low points in plumbing, use a tee and end cap. This will allow for drainage
* If plumbing a substantial distance underground, insulate the pipe.
* A pressure relief valve is not required on an Enersol system
* do not install panels below the level of the pool – bottom row of headers should not
be below the bottom of the pool.
|Pump Size (Horsepower)||Mimimum Sections|
|3/4 hp||9 sections|
|1 hp||12 sections|
|1 1/2hp||18 sections|
|2 hp||24 sections|
If the system is undersized, or the pump is larger, follow by-pass
instructions. ( see DIY information)
* to determine pump size – 1 psi raises water 27″ in 1 1/2″ pipe
|Recommended pump size: 3/4-1hp|
|Recommended operating pressure: 15 PSI@120F|
|Maximum fluid pressure: 20PSI @120F|
|Recommended Flow Rate: 4-10 GPM per 4′ width|
|90 elbow adds 6′ to 1 1/2″ pipe|
|45 elbow adds 2′ to 1 1/2″ pipe|